Myriad Games Studio
Based in Hobart, Australia
23rd July 2021
Where the Snow Settles is a game about loss, growth, and the supernatural. As the world around her crumbles, Aurelia searches for a way home, unraveling mysteries and wonder along the way. This short narrative experience masterfully blends contrasting themes to create a compelling and atmospheric coming of age story. Gentle and undemanding game mechanics allow for escapism into a beautiful and desolate world filled with secrets.
The studio first started working on Where the Snow Settles in late 2016. The team have continued to work on the game in a part-time capacity since. This game would not be possible without the support from the local game maker community here in Hobart, Tasmania.
- Embrace your curiosity and interact with the world around you to uncover its mysteries
- A concise and linear narrative, designed for easy escapism
- Dialogue allows you to listen and connect with characters in the world
- Evocative and beautiful art style
- Sits at the intersection of games/cinema/narrative
- Explore a hand-crafted world
- Non-violent, low-demand gameplay
- Beautiful soundtrack that will make your heart swell
- Relax at home and enjoy a coming-of-age story that’s suitable for audiences of all ages
Where the Snow Settles - reveal trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
About Myriad Games Studio
Created from a love for immersive environments and powerful narratives, we are focused on creating our own memorable games.
More information on Myriad Games Studio, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Where the Snow Settles Credits
Animation + QA, Myriad Games Studio
Jeremiah (Jez) Walter
Lead Programmer, Myriad Games Studio
Producer + Marketing, Myriad Games Studio
Technical Artist, Myriad Games Studio
Creative Director, Myriad Games Studio
Musician, Square Frame Music